As a student you will log into the myCareer site by:
Are you experiencing trouble with login?
If you are using Internet Explorer and experiencing trouble accessing the myCareer portal, please try the following steps,
- Logging into your myCambrian account
- Clicking on the "student" tab
- Scroll to the bottom of the page and locate myCareer portal
- Click on the "login" button
- selecting 'tools' on Internet Explorer
- selecting 'internet options'
- the last tabbed labeled 'advanced'
- selecting under 'security' 'Use TLS 1.1' 'Use TLS 1.2' and clicking 'apply'
NOTE: If you see Portal Error with prompt: “to log in, please select your user type”
Please visit the Career Centre located in room 2409 or send an email to email@example.com and include your name, student ID and details of the error message you are receiving.